12.03.2008

System Application: Final

  
This is the final design for my mailers for my system application. The full size is 6" x 6". It would serve as a postcard type mailer that would be sent to designers letting them know about the next Creativeright event. On the backside a block of text explains the exhibit in the same format as the letterhead done earlier. Here is a mock-up of the final Thank You card that goes inside the metal colored pencil tin. It thanks the individual for donating money to Creativeright and reiterates where the money is going. The card is made out of blue cardstock with a dark blue band with the Creativeright logo embossed in white. (This will only happen if my stamp comes in the mail, wish me luck!)

1 comment:

Angela Wang said...

These materials are coming together nicely. I really hope your stamp comes in time!