11.15.2008

Business System: Final

These are pretty similar to the edits from the previous post. However, the color of the green is brighter, the address under the wordmark is bold and I spent more time refining the typography.
Ahh! Printing Troubles! Two different Office Max stores and Kinko's both could not print the sleeve correctly. Every time I tried to print it, the color had huge streaks in it and, for some reason, the "c" symbol showed up in a ghost affect on the opposite side of the logo. Does anyone have any input on how to fix these issues? The other pieces printed beautifully, hopefully tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

Clair said...

I am so glad you brought color into your system. I think that I would like to see the "bar" on the cover of the envelope somewhere, it would further unify your identity. also perhaps using more white somewhere on the green (its a lot of green) maybe it could just be a white bar? -like your identitty