11.24.2008

System Application: Digital Mock-Up

Here are a few mock-ups of the system application. It consisted of a series of mailers and thank you notes that would go to those that donate. Each series will have a piece in each color. In order to integrate my folder from my business system (it was the only piece that lacked a bar), I reflected that in the thank you notes. I did try adding the bar in the folder and it made the folder very unbalanced.

If I manage to find time and resources, I still want to include my idea of the branded pencil tin and notebook that would be included in the thank you package.
I would really appreciate feedback. This is due next week and I really want it to be a successful piece in my overall system and identity.

2 comments:

Angela Wang said...

I think the tin idea could be done simply and elegantly (i.e., not requiring a lot of time, if you find the right materials). Since creativeright's purpose is to get art supplies back in schools, it would make sense to include some sort of branded art supply in your system application. (Also think about how supplies could be used in your presentation). Finally, remember to capitalize on the mood of your events and designer appeal.

Angela Wang said...

Check out simonstamp.com for your white ink areas. You can upload a .bmp of your design and just use white ink to print on any color paper.