10.25.2008

Business System: Initial Ideation Sketches

The assignment was to hand-draw 5 options for our business system utilizing our finalized logo design. I was very excited to actually be assigned to not work on a computer. I actually got to use a pencil! These little sketches took quite a bit of time but I think it was worth it. After the one-on-one with Ange, it was clear that the first of my ideas worked the best, the others began to get really busy as more elements were added.

The first idea stays clean and reflects the logo in that way. Inside the black banner sits a cropped version of the logo. This idea helps to push the idea of creativity more. Including the different symbols appeals to my audience and gives the design a level of sophistication and craft.

I haven't quite decided what pieces I will be including in my business system. A mailer to be sent to event goers and maybe a name tag have been thought about, but it's still up in the air at this point.

1 comment:

alarson said...

Wow! That C is really an element you are using to your advantage. I agree that the first one is most "in-keeping" with your company and what they are trying to communicate.