10.04.2008

Company Logo Design: Symbol/Wordmark

100 symbols and 100 wordmarks, sounds like a large amount, an it definitely is. Breaking through those design blocks was difficult but as the ideas evolved the ending result was much better. Also, just sketching every little idea that came into my head was beneficial.

I originally focused on the art supply side of my company. After an individual critique with Ange, I began to focus more on the design side. She pointed out that it must appeal to the art and design professionals before the students and school officials.

There is still much work to be done in this preliminary phase and I'm excited to see what comes out!

1 comment:

Olbra002 said...

I'm so pumped about your idea because of my experience with art clubs in high school. Your style boards really gave a great mood for what you are going for with your company. It was fun, yet sophisticated. I'm excited to see what you have created through text and image for this.