10.16.2008

Company Logo Design: 2-Refined Roughs

Here they are! Finally, I'm down to two roughs. In our small group critiques as well as meeting with Ange, I decided these two were the strongest. It was getting to the point of over designing, so I just had to stop and being to put my ideas into context. I began to think of letterhead designs and from there my ideas really began to take on a tangible look. From those intial explorations, I am moving toward the second option. Separating the wordmark from the symbol presents many interesting options and opportunities. 

With that said, I'm not at that point yet. The critique on Monday will solidify my final logo for Creativeright. Highly simplified symbol or the stylized artistic scribble, color or no color? We will see on Monday!

No comments: